Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > artist0014545
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Anxiety

Submit "Anxiety" to Digg Submit "Anxiety" to del.icio.us Submit "Anxiety" to StumbleUpon Submit "Anxiety" to Google
Posted 07-27-2011 at 11:03 PM by artist0014545

I am getting my wisdom teeth out August 22. I AM SO FREAKING OUT.

It's not even funny. Like, I started hyperventilating when the doctor told me. He was all, "Don't worry, you'll be fine," and I was like, "That's a joke." And then I was forced to watch the video and they told me all these "wonderful" things could happen to me from getting my teeth pulled, or the anesthesia. They include, but are not limited to: vomiting, being loopy, nerve damage (which my never go away), the breaking of the lower jaw, numbness and loss of sensation, breaking into sinus cavities, bleeding, PAIN, and, oh yeah, death.

DEATH?!

Yes, death.

Faint.

Have any of you gotten your wisdom teeth out? (You know, those of you that didn't die.) If so, be honest, how terrible was it? Because, I don't know, it seems pretty terrible. Or extremely terrible. (Probably the latter.)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 826 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hello, I had my teeth out in April.
    I got all four done at the same time.
    I was put under (theres not way theyd yank then with me awake).
    But really it wasnt too bad, once you get the IV everythign goes funny and you dont remember anything.
    I remember falling "Asleep" and then getting home and being bed next.
    You have gauze in your mouth for an hour or so and then youre good to go with eating at much icecream as you want. (i went thru an entire tub or rainbow sherbert).
    All i did the entire day was sit in bed, with my head wrapped in ice (to keep swelling and brusing down), watched lots of movies and sleep a lot. By the next day i was fine. eating become difficult but thats only cause you cant chew like a normal person. my stiches just dissolved so i didnt haev to worry about going in to have them taken out. As long as you take the medicine youre perscribed, keep your mouth clean and dont drink thru a straw, you should be perfectly fine.
    Trust me, i was majorly freaking out.
    When i found out i had to get an IV i started to cry right there in the chair. ha, but now i think i was being ridiculous.
    Take it from someone who has zero pain tolerance, you'll live
    (:
    Good luck!
  2. Old Comment
    Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be fine. (: