Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > artist0014545
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Geometry

Submit "Geometry" to Digg Submit "Geometry" to del.icio.us Submit "Geometry" to StumbleUpon Submit "Geometry" to Google
Posted 01-15-2011 at 12:42 PM by artist0014545

Posted originally on October 28, 2010. Comment and post on the original link at http://teenage-dreamers.blogspot.com.

Can you think of anything more pointless than learning about shapes? I sure can't. You see, there's a difference between learning what is necessary, and what is not necessary. In health, I learn how to give a person CPR. If I see someone dying, I go ahead, give them the old mouth to mouth, and poof! I'm in the newspaper as a hero. Useful. Shapes. Once a year in math class, I am forced to endure lessons on how to prove that two sides are identical. Hello? I measure them. I have a ruler. It's not necessary to go through the steps to just end up saying two lines are parallel or all that crap. When am I going to ever use that? When making sure that my shelve is parallel with the floor. In case you didn't get the memo, Geometry, there is an official iPhone App for that. Your services are no longer needed.

I cannot wait for this unit to be over. I just have to take a test on it, bomb it, and then it'll all be over. No, I admit, my expectations are not high. If I get a B, I will be happy. If I get a B+, I will be ecstatic. And if by some miracle, I get an A, I will do a cartwheel across the hallways.

Anyways, there is a reason for the tingly feeling in the bottom of my stomach today. (And, no, it is not indigestion.) I have some rather exciting news-- I AM GOING TO THE MAROON 5 CONCERT! WITH SYDNEY AUSTRALIA HAMM! I don't know about you, but this is enough to make me not sleep for two nights in a row. Fortunately, Sydney doesn't sleep AT ALL so she's fine with the whole zombie thing. Me, well... Let's just say the only thing keeping my going is the adrenaline flowing through my sugar-clogged veins right now. By the time I'm back home, I will be walking to my bed asleep. And, yes, I know that does not make sense, but I have decided to go a little Michael Scott on you. So deal with me.

Well, my little biscuits, I am off to go eat before we dash off on our adventure. Have fun staying at home, crying into your soup because you can't be off partying with me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 794 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    i hate geometryD:
    it scares me.
    i have to take a year earlier since im advanced.

great:/
    Posted 01-15-2011 at 02:13 PM by smileyface4ever smileyface4ever is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I know, right?! It is rather frightening. I am so relieved when those units are over.

but good for you for being advanced, you'll do great!
  3. Old Comment
    I love geometry!!!!!!! If you need help, I am here.
  4. Old Comment
    YOU'RE SEEING MAROON 5?! I'm jealous.
  5. Old Comment
    Thanks! I'll PM you next time I get stuck. Haha, but thankfully math is finishing up for me this semester.

And yes, Smile-Maker, I did go see it. (If you notice at the top this is a post from my blogspot that I posted in October.) IT WAS SO AMAZING! They're really great live. And Adam Levine=<33333