Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

This Is Why I Hate Haircuts

Submit "This Is Why I Hate Haircuts" to Digg Submit "This Is Why I Hate Haircuts" to del.icio.us Submit "This Is Why I Hate Haircuts" to StumbleUpon Submit "This Is Why I Hate Haircuts" to Google
Posted 08-04-2012 at 06:17 PM by itsmik3y

So all of you know that i have longer hair. It's not Bieber long or anything. Like, I've never seen another guy with the hair that I have. Anyways. I haven't gotten a haircut in since like... March? April? Lets just say A WHILE! So my mom has been pushing one on me because she says that's what's stopping me from getting a job.. I find that false because I've applying online and calling. So they don't know what I look like. Anyways. This morning i get up and my mom says that I'm getting a haircut today. I already knew i wasn't gonna be happy and that i'm just gonna cry
Now the people that cut my hair. I've known them my whole life. She used to cut it to like PERFECT length. I loved when she cut it. Except for this one time. My step dad took me because he needed one also. So we went to her house where she does Private cuts and what not. So it's my turn. And she asks "how short" I was like. "like you always do. To the shoulders and even it all out but not a bowl" But my step dad opens his damn mouth and says "Short for a job. Professional". When he said that i knew they were gonna eff it up. Well low and behold. She finishes and i look in quickly in the mirror and i already hated it. I was in a pissy mood the second i got out the chair.
I got home and went right upstairs and into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and was just speechless. Its sooooo ugly. The front i good. i like the front. But the back and sides just look dumb. I don't know how to explain it and im not even gonna take a picture. Like. I feel so ugly with it. I'm not even gonna leave my room or even my house. I have on a hoodie right now and have the hood over my head. People won't be able to see it. Which im happy about.
I'm just becoming a hermit crab until my hair grows out because i can't stand looking in the mirror now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 867 Comments 12 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 12

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I just died laughing at this. Lol. Dont be sad. It'll grow back eventually. And you could never be ugly Mikey. Lol. Stop it. You should post a pic. XD
  2. Old Comment
    It'll grow out soon
    Posted 08-04-2012 at 06:31 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  3. Old Comment
    To Both: I Know. Thats why im Hermit Crabbing And Going Mute Until It's All Back
  4. Old Comment
    Ah. That wont be too hard right?
    Posted 08-04-2012 at 07:22 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  5. Old Comment
    omg i know how you feel
    i had a haircut disaster a few weeks back and they cut it so short
    i've only been outside twice since it happened, it's just so horrible
  6. Old Comment
    I feel the same when I don't like my haircut :/
    but then it grows out and I'm happier
    Posted 08-04-2012 at 08:48 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hidingbutterflies View Comment
    I feel the same when I don't like my haircut :/
    but then it grows out and I'm happier
    Thats what im waiting for lol
  8. Old Comment
    Well hopefully your hair grows fast. And hey, maybe you'll get a job
  9. Old Comment
    Eat lots of peanuts Mikey!!!
    Posted 08-04-2012 at 11:16 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  10. Old Comment
    Angel - haha. ya maybe!
    butterfly - peanuts? does peanut butter count?
  11. Old Comment
    aw man i wanna see a pic soooo bad!
  12. Old Comment
    I have no idea if it counts, but maybe a little since it has peanuts?
    Posted 08-05-2012 at 11:04 AM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline