Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > diary of a wimpy fangirl.
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

banner by strobelightss
Rate this Entry

The Avengers Blog challenge; Day six

Submit "The Avengers Blog challenge; Day six" to Digg Submit "The Avengers Blog challenge; Day six" to del.icio.us Submit "The Avengers Blog challenge; Day six" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Avengers Blog challenge; Day six" to Google
Posted 07-13-2012 at 07:04 PM by TimeIsTheEnemy

Day 6: Favorite Fight Scene
okay before i do this i just want to point out i have no idea if this is from the actual 'the avengers' movie or if it's on one of the seperate avengers movies. i'm going with seperate movies because there are more fight scenes.

so my choice is;

it is very difficult to find a gif of the specific part of the film. but this is the closest i could get.

the scene i am choosing, is a long scene. it's the part in captain america, when captain america is going into the place where all the soldiers are held captive. Then, once he frees them all this massive fight begins between the enemy soldiers and the american soilders. There are lots of explosions, which is great. It's excited the whole way through. then when the scene goes to captain america and red skull trapped in the room which is basically all on fire. and then his friend nearly dies. and then you think he is dead. and bamb! hes back.
its all gooood.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 444 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    ive never seen the avengers but like i have seen captain america and this scene was the bombbb
  2. Old Comment
    that fight scene looks amazing xD
    Posted 07-13-2012 at 09:36 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline