Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > A Fae in Florida.
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

This is my Blog based outta my Home in Florida.
Rate this Entry

My Weirdness

Submit "My Weirdness" to Digg Submit "My Weirdness" to del.icio.us Submit "My Weirdness" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Weirdness" to Google
Posted 06-25-2012 at 07:50 PM by nixiefae

I'm not very good at talking about my Feelings, I've never been one to express how I'm feeling openly or freely. Someone usually always has to pull it outta me against my will o.o. I don't know why, But I can't even seem to talk about them, Maybe it's a fear of what the other person will say or do. Maybe it's because I just don't wanna confront my feelings..:/ No matter how hard I try I can never really say or Even get the words to really say what I'm feeling. Ever since I can remember I've never said how I truly feel about something or how I truly feel about a moment or something emotional.

Maybe this is the big reason why I have very few friends or why I have such bad moods sometimes because I can't say how I'm really feeling. Maybe this too is because I have Depression, Not only does it run in my family on both sides but I can see why I would have it and What things in my life effect it so much.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 609 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm the same way. I HATE talking about my feelings (mostly any negative feelings) and trying to get me to do so is like pulling teeth.
  2. Old Comment
    I've never been very open with my feelings; I'm quite introverted and not very talkative in general. Emotions are hard to express, and quite frankly I don't always see the need to do so, I'd rather process and analyse them by myself.

I have become slightly better at sharing over the years because I've been trying hard to do so, but I have also accepted that being private and silent is a part of my personality.

What's important to me is to surround myself with people who know that I'm like this and have patience with quiet, awkward weirdos like me. They can be hard to find, but they're out there.
  3. Old Comment
    It's really hard for me to do so too. I understand how you feel
  4. Old Comment
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one in the world who has this problem.