Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Indecisive Feelings <3
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Everything I write says two things: me & you. Enjoy! :]
Rate this Entry

where have i been & life.

Submit "where have i been & life." to Digg Submit "where have i been & life." to del.icio.us Submit "where have i been & life." to StumbleUpon Submit "where have i been & life." to Google
Posted 11-06-2012 at 12:57 PM by muchlove

hello loveliess.

it's been entirely TOO long since i've last been on here. i miss most of you all like crazy!! DC absent in my life is like.. wrong. feels entirely too strange.

i currently have no smart phone or computer/laptop that allows me on to DC so that's one of the reasons i've disappeared. it sucks. but i'm not complaining about life either. for the first time in a long time, i can finally say i have straight A's. and while others may find that it's easy to get straight A's and that's nothing, i agree then disagree.

straight's A's are definitely easy when you try, which i've never done because i was careless, blah blah. but it's so NOT nothing. with my good looking grades, my ACT & SAT scores, i expect to get into a great university.

so anyways, i also just turned seventeen and have been working lately. and will be getting a second job as well. i hope by christmas ill have saved up for a new laptop. wish me luck guys.

so i miss you all. but i am pretty happy with life. everything's pretty great :] my only worries is that.. i know my junior year, senior year, act, and sat is going to look great!! but my freshmen and sophomore year? terrible. complete garbage. i feel like i'll get penalized for that despite my new improved grades and such.

blahhh. oh wel. i'm trying. thanks for reading guys. miss you all. please comment. would love to read your comments :]
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 351 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aw congrats on your grades, love! Even if your previous grades weren't that good, it's obvious that you've done your best and are a hard worker now, so I doubt they can hold that against you.
    You better save for that laptop, because I miss you!