Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Eyes of a Leo
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

3 Store I LOVE! (In order)

Submit "3 Store I LOVE! (In order)" to Digg Submit "3 Store I LOVE! (In order)" to del.icio.us Submit "3 Store I LOVE! (In order)" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 Store I LOVE! (In order)" to Google
Posted 02-26-2010 at 10:50 PM by its_angel_love

Store Number 1:

I love Sidecca! Their store is so colorful and I love their items! The first time I went there was for some tights and a dress, but I'm in love with their colorful jeans and ties! It's edgy and COLORFUL! The style is a bit different from what I wear but once Summer (or Spring) rolls around, I might buy some jeans from there! Did I meantion that their prices are LOW?

Store Number 2:

Forever 21 is a CHEAP store! The "highest" I have seen in their store is $39.00. I LOVE their t-shirts because they are cute and they have that "Teen" vibe. EVERYTHING in their store is GORGEOUS! That's my main store! Whenever I have a certain amount to spend at their store and I have some money left over (which I LOVE!) I always stop at Sidecca to grab something cheap that will go with my outfit.

Store Number 3:

Rue 21 is a nice store. Of course it's cheap, but the last 2 dresses I got from there, I fell in love with 'em...Too bad I can only wear them when IT'S cold & in the state that i live in...It's half summer/half winter. Just gotta wait for a rainy day. I like the store but their dresses are nothing compared to the ones in Forever 21! (Just my opinion)

Views 469 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I've actually never head of Sidecca...I wonder if there's one around here. I agree with the other two, though. I love them!