Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > LeapingLillies
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Deep Thoughts

Submit "Deep Thoughts" to Digg Submit "Deep Thoughts" to del.icio.us Submit "Deep Thoughts" to StumbleUpon Submit "Deep Thoughts" to Google
Posted 06-10-2012 at 10:02 PM by goldenlillies

I was just thinking about how this is supposed to be a kids website

Many of us are above 12.

Im 14.

I just was thinking, what if I'm attracted to things like somewhat children websites because my childhood was stolen from me.
What if I will always be different because even as a young child I was expected to grow up quickly.
When I was younger, my parents fought
and then divorced.
My dad taught me with physical discipline
and my mother never really set 'rules down' for me as a child.
This resulted in my not knowing boundaries and being unruly with her but around my dad being strict in line.

My mom is a bitch. Plain and simple. She is child-like probably because she was abused as a child but even with that, she is immature, and hypocritical, on top of that she is unreasonable, and does not care basically about everything. We fight all the time, and even though I would be considered to be extremely popular, I still resort to coming on this site.

It doesnt fully add up.

I need friends.
And help.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 295 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    this is a teen website Im 16!
    Posted 06-10-2012 at 10:13 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Well, it was considered a kids website some time ago. Things have been altered now such as rules. We used to censor practically everything and now that we've given members more freedom, they seem to be taking advantage of it and pushing the limits. I'm sorry you feel like your childhood was robbed from you. My mom and I fight constantly too, I think most teens have disagreements with their parents. But we build bridges and get over it. The worst thing is to hold onto a grudge.