Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Funerals
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Why so Expensive?

This is for anybody that has had death in their family,or maybe a friend.
Funerals today is so very expensive,My husband uncle died,and they had the funeral on Tuesday of this week,(he had insurance)but still, the family had to come out of pocket with a good amount of money anyway.The average funeral cost about $7,000 and that's not including burial plot,and head stone.
To me the funeral homes make plenty money when our love ones leave this world.Just glad that the family had the money to send him home in style.No one lives forever,we all gotta make that appt. and guess what,we will not be late at all.(I'm just saying)
Rate this Entry

It's Summertime!!

Submit "It's Summertime!!" to Digg Submit "It's Summertime!!" to del.icio.us Submit "It's Summertime!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's Summertime!!" to Google
Posted 05-25-2012 at 06:55 PM by sweetie_pie

I don't know about you guys, but where I live it's actually 94 degrees~you can fry an egg on the pavement!! yes it's just that hot" so when I tell you that I went to the store this lady really was wearing a bathing suit wanted to say something to her,but I held my tongue

So tell me,what's too hot for you? and would you wear a bathing suit to the store if it's this hot? I wanna know what you think of this
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1090 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I might, If I was also wearing shorts or something, and it does somewhat depend on someone's age.
  2. Old Comment
    no lol
    Posted 05-25-2012 at 09:04 PM by ocean_crumbles ocean_crumbles is offline
  3. Old Comment
    No matter how hot it is, I'll still be wearing capris and a t-shirt.