Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Funerals
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Why so Expensive?

This is for anybody that has had death in their family,or maybe a friend.
Funerals today is so very expensive,My husband uncle died,and they had the funeral on Tuesday of this week,(he had insurance)but still, the family had to come out of pocket with a good amount of money anyway.The average funeral cost about $7,000 and that's not including burial plot,and head stone.
To me the funeral homes make plenty money when our love ones leave this world.Just glad that the family had the money to send him home in style.No one lives forever,we all gotta make that appt. and guess what,we will not be late at all.(I'm just saying)
Rate this Entry

Now Life Begins

Submit "Now Life Begins" to Digg Submit "Now Life Begins" to del.icio.us Submit "Now Life Begins" to StumbleUpon Submit "Now Life Begins" to Google
Posted 05-20-2012 at 07:24 PM by sweetie_pie

School is out graduation is over,those that have graduated "now life begins" have you thought about what you're gonna do now?It's a lot of things to think about(if you haven't planned ahead) continue yo education,find a job~it's a toss up~whatever you decide on,please put GOD"first
You may ask why? my answer to you is that: without God you can't do nothing! keep yo head up and follow your dreams,let God lead the way
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 546 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Congratulations, I can't wait for graduation and for my life to begin! Have you figured out what your going to do?
  2. Old Comment
    I'm beginning my life in one year haha
    good luck though! (:
    Posted 05-20-2012 at 11:59 PM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline