Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Funerals
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Why so Expensive?

This is for anybody that has had death in their family,or maybe a friend.
Funerals today is so very expensive,My husband uncle died,and they had the funeral on Tuesday of this week,(he had insurance)but still, the family had to come out of pocket with a good amount of money anyway.The average funeral cost about $7,000 and that's not including burial plot,and head stone.
To me the funeral homes make plenty money when our love ones leave this world.Just glad that the family had the money to send him home in style.No one lives forever,we all gotta make that appt. and guess what,we will not be late at all.(I'm just saying)
Rate this Entry

Cleaning House

Submit "Cleaning House" to Digg Submit "Cleaning House" to del.icio.us Submit "Cleaning House" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cleaning House" to Google
Posted 05-22-2012 at 02:52 PM by sweetie_pie

So I'm cleaning house today,and all I see is ~dog hair~dog hair everywhere! Yes I'm mad cause the dog is suppose to be in his own house(not mines)I ask my daughter why is dog hair on the floor in my den?"she replies"I don't know mommy" the dog don't come in here~somebody needs to tell me how this hair got here! all of a sudden my husband says" I let him inside baby" I bought him something,but he ran away from me as soon as i gave it to him,and went straight for the den to lay on yo big pillow"all it is~ he misses that pillow,can he put it in his house?of course he can I said,anything to keep all his hair from flying all over things!! He's a good dog,but I can't stand that hair,it's very hard to keep the house clean with dog hair everywhere!! What''s a good way to control dog hair?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 373 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments