Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Musings and Frogs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Or in other words, whatever I feel like rambling about today, with a dash of poetry and fiction thrown in
Rate this Entry

I'm such a character addict

Submit "I'm such a character addict" to Digg Submit "I'm such a character addict" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm such a character addict" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm such a character addict" to Google
Posted 05-05-2012 at 09:41 PM by Wingless

I really am, anything and everything I enjoy movie/book/TV/game wise have a lot of good, varied characters in it! The more characters, the more I love it! The Fire Emblem series always has at least 15 distinct playable characters plus NPCs and villians, and I can't even begin to count how many characters there are in the combined Transformers series. Did you know there's a robot named Bob in one of the comic universes from TF? I just found that out this week XD

And if that weren't enough, it spreads into my own writing, too. Most of my stories that are longer than a one-shot have a cast of at least ten, often times more. Not all of them are major characters, mind you, the central cast generally only takes up five slots with some characters fading in and out of importance as the story moves along.

And I'm so excited because I finally got to writing the part that defined one of my favorite villians ever since I made her up! And she performed splendidly and I love her even though nobody else does XD

Seriously, every time I make up a new, really good character that I know I'm going to have fun writing, I get a sort of author's high
Views 878 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments