Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

BM-Interview Germany Magazine With Jennifer Lawrence

Submit "BM-Interview Germany Magazine With Jennifer Lawrence" to Digg Submit "BM-Interview Germany Magazine With Jennifer Lawrence" to del.icio.us Submit "BM-Interview Germany Magazine With Jennifer Lawrence" to StumbleUpon Submit "BM-Interview Germany Magazine With Jennifer Lawrence" to Google
Posted 04-23-2012 at 12:57 PM by itsmik3y

~'Hunger Games' Jennifer Lawrence graces the cover of Germany's "Interview" magazine this month(April 2012) looking smokin' hot while wearing a bejeweled bodysuit from Dolce & Gabbana and sporting a 'star' on her right cheek. Some of the things we learn from her interview inside the magazine:

--She's scared of ghosts- "I'm scared of ghosts. Just yesterday when I moved into a new room at the hotel, I was deeply convinced, that I shouldn't wash my face, because if I would look into the mirror, I would actually see a ghost."

-What she wants to do when she gets her first real paycheck- "When I get my first real check, I want to bathe in a pool full of pasta". (*I'm thinking surely she has already gotten her first real paycheck, lol)

-Her favorite pop culture personalities?- "Sometimes I think, I should rather have more artistic answers ready. But the truth is: I'd like to be Bridget Jones and I am interested in Hulk Hogan".

~For More:
http://blog.interview.de/

-Jennifer was paid $500,000 to play 'Katniss', but will likely earn well over one million by the end of all the "Hunger Games" sequels & such.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 578 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    great