Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > The BeyHive
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

`BM` Texans Threaten Bieber With Legal Action Because of Tweet

Submit "`BM` Texans Threaten Bieber With Legal Action Because of Tweet" to Digg Submit "`BM` Texans Threaten Bieber With Legal Action Because of Tweet" to del.icio.us Submit "`BM` Texans Threaten Bieber With Legal Action Because of Tweet" to StumbleUpon Submit "`BM` Texans Threaten Bieber With Legal Action Because of Tweet" to Google
Posted 04-23-2012 at 12:04 PM by itsmik3y

~Did y'all hear about Justin Bieber's prank gone wrong? Earlier this month he 'tweeted' a random phone number, minus the last digit, that he claimed was his. ...And remember that this guy has over 19 million followers. I'm sure he did this very innocently.......for fun and found it very amusing, and it was; however, not everyone thought so. Two Texans are threatening to sue Bieber because they received so many threating & annoying phone calls(apparently a lot of fans were guess dialing for that last digit reaching the wrong number numerous times). Now, here's the really amusing part of this story....the two Texans are graciously willing to settle this dispute out of court if they can get the following compensation from Justin.......

-concert tickets for their grandchildren
- an apology from Bieber
-an endorsement for one's upcoming online project
-money for any out of pocket expenses

~If Justin doesn't accept their generous offer, they have reiterated that they are not afraid to pursue legal action. ..........Guess we'll see!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 870 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I lolled.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by retrobarbie View Comment
    I lolled.
    ~I know! ....Isn't that crazy!?
  3. Old Comment
    I would ask him to quit his music career in order to not have to go to court. Haha!
  4. Old Comment
    lolololololol hahahahhahahahaha omg this is funny!!!!!!!!!!!!! why couldn't he prank my # i would have asked for him to permanently break up with Selena Gomez for the rest of his life, be my husband, and say sorry lololol <3
  5. Old Comment
    LMAO!!