Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > non sequiturs
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

What better way...

Submit "What better way..." to Digg Submit "What better way..." to del.icio.us Submit "What better way..." to StumbleUpon Submit "What better way..." to Google
Posted 04-06-2012 at 01:12 AM by strobelightss
Updated 04-09-2012 at 07:34 PM by strobelightss

Holly (of the x variety [hollyx] haha) and I were thinking what in the world we could do to commemorate the legendary 200th blog post! It has taken me a while to process this thought. It's quite difficult you see. And I finally decided on something. What better way to spend this 200th blog post than on a conglomeration of fantabulacious things? Even Alexander Ludwig is proud of me for spending this blog post on something that is bound to be amazing. ;D Here I go completely winging it. oh and just a warning: if you comment on this epic blog post, i might more than likely somehow find a way to tie an alexander ludwig gif to it in my response. /justsayin'

First things first, I found this song while stumbling. It was one of those really cool Facebook interactive things (like the Take This Lollipop one). I like the song. I think it's so catchy haha and it's kind of been stuck in my head the entire day. It's one of those vindictive diva songs. ;P I was listening to the song with my sister on the little interactive thing and she was like, "Wait, that's the girl that dated Justin Bieber right?" I was like -___- Really, I don't care. ahaha I don't remember musicians/people because of who they dated. Especially not Justin Bieber. No offense Justin Bieber likers out there.

I also found the cutest blog on blogspot, also the most truthful. It's basically a blog about what people never told you but usually things you eventually learn in life. I picked out my favorite one and decided to share it with you all. This might even be made for me. I tend to sometimes overthink things and I usually end up coming up with more problems rather than coming up with a solution to the one I began with. Overthinking is possibly the worst thing you can do. DON'T do it. haha Life lessons with Steph. ;P

And in honor of Titanic 3D coming out in movies (which I'm absolutely dying to see even though I cry like a baby probably half of the movie), here's is an interesting bit of trivia you probably didn't know.

"Most of the ocean in which extras were jumping into was only 3 feet deep."

That would be absolutely insane! Then I could replay the dream where I met McFly and kissed Harry Judd over and over and over and over again. Wut? Lol. Idk what you're talking about. Psshh. Pffttt. -whistles nonchalantly- Wow, awk. Now I'm going to attempt to distract you from that gut wrenching confession by showing you coincidental celeb twins look-a-likes. Ahem. x}

And I think it's now safe to conclude my 200th blog post. I hope you've enjoyed my conglomeration of random thoughts strung together. And now I'll add another Alex gif just for good measure. ;D

Yes, thank you for taking the words right out of my mouth Alex.

Keep it real, spotted seal.
-Steph
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 561 Comments 7 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I loved your 200th blog post! Jennifer and Hilary look SO similar. I've always got those two mixed up. (:
  2. Old Comment
    I don't think I can top this now hahaa!
    I enjoyed this post very much though, even rated it 5 stars ;3
    <33
  3. Old Comment
    What a beast of a 200th blog post. Love it!
  4. Old Comment
    Do you have a link to that blog you were talking about? :3
  5. Old Comment
    Teehee! Thanks everyone! (: I know Tegan! It's crazy! They even have like the same laugh lines and everything! haha Oh and here's the link to the blog. (:

Updated 04-06-2012 at 11:33 AM by strobelightss
  6. Old Comment
    wow steph. i did not know a blog could be so bloody entertaining. i plan on tuning in. the gorgeous-guy-gif's help too.
    <33
  7. Old Comment
    Aw thanks, Jenna! The gifs do help, don't they? ;P eyecandy <333
    Updated 04-06-2012 at 11:34 AM by strobelightss