Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Teenage D i r t b a g
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

♪ 'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby ♪

Rate this Entry

Does it hurt?

Submit "Does it hurt?" to Digg Submit "Does it hurt?" to del.icio.us Submit "Does it hurt?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Does it hurt?" to Google
Posted 02-12-2012 at 11:06 AM by glass_star
Updated 02-12-2012 at 12:46 PM by glass_star

For anyone who has gotten your teeth cleaned by the dentist... Does it hurt? I'm getting it done Friday and I would really like to know. I don't really care I can handle pain, but I don't want to be walking in expecting nothing and then for it to be extremely painful.

-Siofra x
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 905 Comments 7 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    not really, just that sometimes it doesn't taste good
    Posted 02-12-2012 at 11:23 AM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I LOVE getting my teeth cleaned properly! Feels so good afterwards. Think im a bit strange though... haha. No shouldnt be too sore, can sometimes feel a bit strange and if your not used to it some bits might be sore, but its really not that bad, and over really soon Your teeth will feel amazing afterwards x
  3. Old Comment
    Depends on the dentist. Some are easy when they are cleaning them, but some aren't so easy.....like the last dentist I went to which I still don't think they should be one. And do they do the whole fluoride thing, if so and they hand you the sucker machine thing, suck as much as you can out of your mouth rofl. I'm giving you advice on how to be bad.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by madame_x View Comment
    Depends on the dentist. Some are easy when they are cleaning them, but some aren't so easy.....like the last dentist I went to which I still don't think they should be one. And do they do the whole fluoride thing, if so and they hand you the sucker machine thing, suck as much as you can out of your mouth rofl. I'm giving you advice on how to be bad.
    omg, I HATE THE SUCKER THING! I just makes me feel like im running out of oxygen...
    Posted 02-12-2012 at 11:34 AM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hidingbutterflies View Comment
    omg, I HATE THE SUCKER THING! I just makes me feel like im running out of oxygen...
    And I'm scared that'll get on my tongue. rofl
  6. Old Comment
    Honestly depends on the dentist, my friend goes to a good one and she doesn't feel any pain really while my dentist is old and keeps poking me in the gums. >_>
  7. Old Comment
    Thanks guys! Feel better now even though my dentist isn't the best :3