Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Crazy {Creative} Person
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

crazy & creative, not necessarily together
Rate this Entry

30 Day Forum Challenge

Submit "30 Day Forum Challenge" to Digg Submit "30 Day Forum Challenge" to del.icio.us Submit "30 Day Forum Challenge" to StumbleUpon Submit "30 Day Forum Challenge" to Google
Posted 02-12-2012 at 01:00 AM by imnoangell99

So this new competition is starting soon, called the 30 Day Forum Challenge, put on by the lovely forum team of course!

As fun as it is to create and come up with competitions to implement for members, its just as much fun to participate in them when they are created by another mod team. I am quite excited about it!

Not too many people really know me on Divachix, or as a mod, but I'll let you in on a little secret. I am VERY competitive! So other teams, whomever you may be, watch out!

Can't wait to see what all the challenges will be, its always fun trying something new and the thrill of not knowing what to expect. Kind of makes me think of a marathon. Hmmm would be quite interesting indeed!

And because I'm weird and crazy, I've definitely been trying to come up with ideas that might be used for the challenges. I won't share them as it might ruin the fun. I just like to entertain myself with possibilities and take wild guesses. But whatever the challenges may be, this girl will always be waiting *wink*.

<3 Aryanna
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 414 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Whoo! I can't wait!
    Posted 02-12-2012 at 01:33 AM by hidingbutterflies hidingbutterflies is offline