Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Livia's Blog
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

A look into the loves and life of Livia (McWHYSOSRS)
Rate this Entry

S'mores Rice Krispie Recipe!

Submit "S'mores Rice Krispie Recipe!" to Digg Submit "S'mores Rice Krispie Recipe!" to del.icio.us Submit "S'mores Rice Krispie Recipe!" to StumbleUpon Submit "S'mores Rice Krispie Recipe!" to Google
Posted 01-03-2012 at 11:42 PM by McWHYSOSRS
Tags dessert, recipe

Today I was at home with my little brother. It was WAY too cold out today, so I didn't go outside. He wanted to make something, a dessert-type 'something'. I was on board, except for one thing...

clean up.

So, thinking on my feet, I tried to think of something that wouldn't make too much of a mess, because I was a lazy ass and didn't feel like cleaning up a bunch of dishes. rofl

I saw we had some Rice Krispies, Marshmallows and a few other things. I randomly had the idea of making s'mores rice krispies! Now i'm sure this isn't new by ANY means. However, I thought it would be fun to share it with you guys

so hooray for a new recipe!

I think i'm going to keep putting them on recipe cards, but tell me if you want me to just type them out on the blog instead and i'll do that

Oh, and I remembered where I got the template! I felt kind of bad not crediting the girl who made them. I got my recipe card template from
Tie That Binds Weddings.

so without further ado, here's the recipe!

hope you enjoy, and comment!
Posted in Recipes!
Views 1346 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ooooohhhhh Sounds yummy!
  2. Old Comment
    Yummmmy!