Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Let It Be [ramblings of Ambersaurus!]
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

bear with me as i ramble on about the
good and bad aspects of my life, as well
as my interest in random things. <3

rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawr
Rate this Entry

Lullaby; <3

Submit "Lullaby; <3" to Digg Submit "Lullaby; <3" to del.icio.us Submit "Lullaby; <3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Lullaby; <3" to Google
Posted 12-20-2011 at 01:46 AM by emptyloveliness

A little earlier this evening, a friend sent me a text message telling me to listen to Lullaby by Nickelback. I was a little wary at first, I'm not the biggest fan of them xP. Then I received a second text saying that she loved me, and no matter what I was going through that she'd always be here for me. That's all it took for me to listen to that song. I've been listening to it and honestly, crying ever since.

Some crazy things have been going on in my life lately, and tonight I really felt a connection with that song (no matter how silly that sounds.) I am incredibly appreciative and thankful for my friend, Ellie, who told me to listen to it. I don't feel so numb now. I feel more confident that I can make it through.

I suggest that everyone listen to Lullaby, and if you know someone who's going through a tough time, just send them the link or the song title. They understand you care.<3

Goodnight, everyone.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1303 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments