Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > pretty . little . scribble
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

video blogs!

Submit "video blogs!" to Digg Submit "video blogs!" to del.icio.us Submit "video blogs!" to StumbleUpon Submit "video blogs!" to Google
Posted 12-05-2011 at 07:16 AM by hollyx
Tags vlog

Aloha! <3

I'd really like to start doing some video blogs on DC, but due to it currently being a monday morning and I'm half asleep I'd love some suggestions..

So, things I know and might blog about
~ dancing (actually this is probably a definite, I'd love to do a video about competitions and video the preparation and everything that goes on before, during and after a competition.
~ x factor. ha. well, i can try, however, I actually do like all of the finalists, so I'm not sure I'll have much interesting to say about the competition right now, but maybe I could go back and laugh at the auditions or something..
~ i could probably throw in some make-up/hair tutorials. since I seem to get loads of 'Omg! Your hair is lovely' comments, I guess I could show you how I 'achieve' the look, but to be fair, it's not really very interesting..
~ fashion. This is a maybe, I'm kind of out of the whole designer labels, what's-going-on-on-the-catwalks-loop right now, 'cause I kind of don't care.. but I could talk abuot my style/fashion I suppose.

Apart from those, I'm a tiny bit lost, I guess I could probably have a go at blogging about anything as long as it's not rocket science (unless, of course, you'd enjoy watching a confused-little-me trying to understand it.!) So if you'd like to see some video blogs, let me know, and suggest things to me ;}.. an if you don't want to see a video blog, just comment telling me how lame I am (:

xxxxxxxxxx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 442 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I would love to see video blogs! lol, how would you post it tho?
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! That is a really good idea! I think you should make contests like they do on YouTube. Or maybe just talk about your day in general.
  3. Old Comment
    i'll probably upload it to youtube and post the link on here ;}

hm, i could do, my days are so boring.. literally, like i wake up, shower, eat, sit online, eat, sit online, eat, sit onine, sleep.