Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > (bo)blog
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

D9 - My Style; Alternate Universe Edition

Submit "D9 - My Style; Alternate Universe Edition" to Digg Submit "D9 - My Style; Alternate Universe Edition" to del.icio.us Submit "D9 - My Style; Alternate Universe Edition" to StumbleUpon Submit "D9 - My Style; Alternate Universe Edition" to Google
Posted 10-05-2011 at 09:40 AM by bob

My style is pretty simple. I have already told you about my flair for T-shirts and flat shoes. I like wearing jeans. My hair is short and easy to style. I hardly ever use any make up. In other words, I don't put much effort into my looks. But what if..?

What if I did have a bigger interest in looks and style? What if that was where I put my time and money? What would I look like?

I believe that, at this point in my life, I would be diving into some sort of 50s and 60s retro style. I adore the looks of the ladies in Mad Men. Probably, I could never pull off being a foxy Joan...

... but I'd love to walk around as a stylish Betty.

Most likely I'd be most comfortable sporting the style of my favourite Peggy, though.

I also have a certain weakness for rockabilly fashion. The dresses, the hair, the make up... Oh my.

In my late teens, I would have gone for a classic goth look. I did wear a lot of black at the time, bit I never bothered to go all out on the velvet and lace. I loved the style, though (and I loved The Sisters of Mercy.)

And what if I were a style-addicted guy? Easy-peasy: 10th Doctor all the way! (And I wouldn't mind looking like David Tennant either...)

Posted in Dedication Week
Views 3993 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I certainly wouldn't mind looking like David!
  2. Old Comment
    He sure is one handsome fella.