Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Teenage D i r t b a g
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

♪ 'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby ♪

Rate this Entry

MD3 - My favourite male TV show character

Submit "MD3 - My favourite male TV show character" to Digg Submit "MD3 - My favourite male TV show character" to del.icio.us Submit "MD3 - My favourite male TV show character" to StumbleUpon Submit "MD3 - My favourite male TV show character" to Google
Posted 09-18-2011 at 04:23 PM by roller-skates
Updated 09-18-2011 at 04:27 PM by roller-skates

My favourite male TV show character!

Mine has to be Chuck Bass!

Wikipedia:
Quote:
Charles Bartholomew Joseph "Chuck" Bass is a fictional character in the Gossip Girl series of teen novels and the television series of the same name. He is portrayed by English actor Ed Westwick. Although he is a secondary, antagonistic character in the original book series, in the television series Chuck is one of the main characters. The television series character is noted for his financial ambition, hedonistic lifestyle and personal style.[1] Since they were children, Chuck has been best friends with Nate Archibald, Serena van der Woodsen, and Blair Waldorf, who were boyfriend and girlfriend in the past. In the TV series, he is the adoptive brother of Serena and Eric van der Woodsen and step-brother of Jenny and Dan Humphrey.
Chuck bass is from my favourite TV show, Gossip Girl. He is played by Ed Westwick and I just love him! He is so cunning and evil But his past is so sad

So yeah... Chuck Bass<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 954 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    <3333333333333333333333
    *love this post*
  2. Old Comment
    Isn't he just amazing<3 Season 5! 23rd of Septembaaa baby