Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > divachikz
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Random Ramblings_Fairy-tales MD3

Submit "Random Ramblings_Fairy-tales MD3" to Digg Submit "Random Ramblings_Fairy-tales MD3" to del.icio.us Submit "Random Ramblings_Fairy-tales MD3" to StumbleUpon Submit "Random Ramblings_Fairy-tales MD3" to Google
Posted 09-17-2011 at 03:41 PM by divachikz

Okay so I got fairy-tales,
You know as a little kid I loved fairytales
Tinkerbell was one of my favorite disney characters and Alladin (is that how you spell it?) was my favorite movie until all the cinderella's came out I am like in love with the cinderella movies. And one things I realize, people love fairy-tales because the happy endings and most people don't get the happy endings they deserve or want.
I know some people are so much in love with fairy-tales that they have fairy-tales inspired weddings which are always pretty.
You know at my wedding I might drive up in a horse and carriage just to be like cinderella, fortunately I don't have any evil step-sisters or an evil step-mother and my dad is still alive, but I no some people really do go through like cinderella. well I wish you luck in your lives and may the fairys guide you. bye for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 828 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments