Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Livia's Blog
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

A look into the loves and life of Livia (McWHYSOSRS)
Rate this Entry

~Of The Day Post

Submit "~Of The Day Post" to Digg Submit "~Of The Day Post" to del.icio.us Submit "~Of The Day Post" to StumbleUpon Submit "~Of The Day Post" to Google
Posted 08-16-2011 at 02:17 PM by McWHYSOSRS
Updated 01-03-2012 at 12:19 PM by McWHYSOSRS

I'll try to do these once in a while.

Outfit of the day: atm gray tank top that says Guess in rhinestones (classy, rite?), aerie yoga shorts, and my faaave gold K-Swiss sneaks. Later when I change to go out: Forever 21 minty-blue shorts, Spring denim gladiators and my thrifted aztec-y print tank top.

Hair of the day: atm it's in a high ponytail with a blue lululemon no slip headband (weerkin out) Later i'll probably just wear it down with my natural curl and my bangs braided.

Meals of the day:
Breakfast: Maple-Cinnamon oatmeal with granola, 1 piece of peanut butter toast (my oatmeal kind of exploded and I lost half of it...fail. So I made a piece of toast..WIN) and some chai tea.

Lunch: Leftover chicken parm (but it's mozzarella...Chicken Mozz?) and probably whip up some tagliatelle pasta with that SPAGHETTI UH SAUCEE (..read that in an Epic Meal Time Sauce Boss voice, please.)

Snacks: VEGGIES WOOHOO. maybe a smoothie too.

and dinner is yet to be decided.

Moment of the day: I couldn't find dumbells so I used two 1L bottles of olive oil. rofl WIN.

Song of the day: ID (Levels)-Avicii.
Oldie (well, not REALLY old but it's pretty known by now) but such a goodie.

Linkage to Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVk1HOlkq_o
Posted in Music and Misc
Views 303 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments