Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Eyes of a Leo
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

I don't want to do anything for my b-day anymore

Submit "I don't want to do anything for my b-day anymore" to Digg Submit "I don't want to do anything for my b-day anymore" to del.icio.us Submit "I don't want to do anything for my b-day anymore" to StumbleUpon Submit "I don't want to do anything for my b-day anymore" to Google
Posted 07-21-2011 at 10:19 PM by its_angel_love

My birthday is on Monday and I'm always excited to celebrate my birthday, but this year I'm not all too hyped about it. I don't know why but I'm just not. I'm excited to turn 15, but not that it's my birthday . . .

My parents aretaking me to the Universal CityWalk and we've already been there (last time we went, it was with my cousin Patrick) and I'm not all too excited.

I asked my mom if she could convice dad to let BooBoo (my 9yr old cousin) come with us because it's been YEARS since we've had him with us. My mom shook her head and completely denied my request. I'm not one to complain when I don't get what I want but being able to spend time with my young cousin would've been the BEST birthday present.

Now I'm bummed and sad and I'm choking back tears because I hate crying. I don't want to do anything for my birthday anymore . . .
Posted in Life...
Views 9057 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments