Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > artist0014545
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Ho Ho Homocide

Submit "Ho Ho Homocide" to Digg Submit "Ho Ho Homocide" to del.icio.us Submit "Ho Ho Homocide" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ho Ho Homocide" to Google
Posted 04-05-2011 at 09:35 AM by artist0014545

Posted originally on December 30, 2010 at teenage-dreamers.blogspot.com.

When you first meet my friend Annie, you either think she has been too close to paint recently, or that her parents dropped her more than once as a baby. In fact, she is a rather smart person, smart enough to throw a Christmas themed murder mystery party five days after Christmas. The idea was brilliant, the timing just slightly off.

Still, there are some plusses to throwing a Christmas party after Christmas. If you need Christmas-themed costumes, wa-la! They are now marked 50% off. Need an ornament? Hallmark is practically throwing them at you from inside their glossy, wallpapered store doors. And if you need candy canes, well, there's no store more eager than Wall-to-Wall-Mart eager to get rid of them. Except for maybe the Cranfields, we gave them so many they have resorted to crushing them up and throwing them into random pastries, like cupcakes, which I have to admit tasted rather good.

Anyways, for this Murder Mystery party of mine, I am going as none other than Dusty, the fictional reindeer made up so that more than ten characters can play. For a costume, I have designed a sticker to tape to my shirt that says, "Hello, my name is Dusty." If you did not know the legend of Dusty (which I would be surprised if you didn't, seeing as it is a tale told to children frequently on Christmas nights, or perhaps sometimes in carol form) then allow me to explain. Dusty would like to join Santa's team, and wants Rudolph kicked out to do it, seeing as Rudolph has turned into a lazy, fat, bimbo (much like my old drama teacher, Mr. Williams, who used to drink a six pack of Diet Coke a day.) He also has been helping Cupid with her speed, seeing as she is afraid to be kicked off the team. Though he thought she might fancy him, Cupid's heart belongs to Dasher, a reindeer Dusty hates and would like to punch. (This part is not usually mentioned in the Children's version.)

Well, I have quite the reputation to live up to. It shall be very exciting, and I'm looking forward to it. Especially to seeing who my love interest, Cupid is. Or my enemy, Dasher is. I am formulating ideas right now, actually, on who I would like them to be... But those are thoughts to keep in my own head.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 641 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments