Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Eyes of a Leo
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Life is CRAPPY!

Submit "Life is CRAPPY!" to Digg Submit "Life is CRAPPY!" to del.icio.us Submit "Life is CRAPPY!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Life is CRAPPY!" to Google
Posted 02-08-2011 at 02:24 PM by its_angel_love

Can you truely have so much drama go down in your life in less than 24 hours?! Damn.

So, I guess this is how I am going to spend my "come back" blog, venting and telling you how much I am fustrated with life.

I am past the tears, I am just pissed, annoyed, and fustrated. Please do not let that old quote fool you "with age comes wisdom". Complete BS!

---

I'll try not to get into complete detail, but basically, on Sunday (SuperBowl XIV) some crap went down between me, my mom, and dad. I don't like F.B., never though it was entertaining to watch a couple of guys run head first in each other. But, I planned a day for my parents and I to spend together just watching TV and pigging out.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE SUPERBOWL WAS SPECIFICLY JUST FOR FOOTBALL! I THOUGHT THAT THEY INCLUDED BASKETBALL ALSO BUT DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT.
Okay, that's out of the way.

So, to skip the part where I completely said "no, let's not watch the S.B.", lets get to the point where I tell my dad that I can't talk to him because he gets defensive.

What does he do? He blows up. Let me tell you, my mom is an INNOCENT BYSTANDER during this whole conversation.

Okay, so, my dad gets pissed off at both me AND my mom. Mom didn't do anything to deserve it.

So, go to my dad to clear things up. My moms feelings are hurt that my dad apologize to her for blowing up in her face for NO REASON. That was the SECOND time that he had threw her up under the bus.

So, yesterday night, my mom goes to talk to him and clear things up, but it's NO SURPRISE that the conversation went wrong. My parents had plans to move to San Antonio, Texas and fly my dad out there to look for homes. (Cheaper that way)

So, my dad starts calling her negative and an "an angry woman", blah blah blah. MY MOM IS NOT ANGRY, jsyk. Okay, so the night proceeds on and I'm fustrated. IT'S NOT UNTIL IT'S 9:35PM (on a SCHOOL NIGHT) when I begin to cry.

My mom tells my dad what she told me, she's not comfortable moving to another state with him when their relationship isn't balanced. My dad goes "0.0", and then he goes ":/", and then he goes "" and THEN he's like "I guess its over". And he said how she was being dishonest.

So, all night basically my parents were feeling like crappy parents that they were putting me through the stress, especially on a school night and they kept telling me not to worry about the house and all that crap and my dad kept apologizing but it didn't mean anything at that moment.

Then my dad let me watch RAW with him but I fell asleep and he said that I could get back on. Actually, it wasn't April that I would be let back on, it was going to be March on my moms b-day, the 5th.

So, today I talked to my mom before she went to work, talked to my dad.

Dad suggested that I should go to a pyschatrist since we don't have family that I can talk to about this. Boy, how crazy is that?! Venting to someone who is being PAID to listen to me. No thank you.

Anyway. . . I'M BACK and my life is CRAPPY right now.
Posted in Life...
Views 781 Comments 4 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Holy crap. I'm sorry, Angel.
    PM if you need to talk/vent <3
  2. Old Comment
    My parents also want to send me to a pyschatrist.
  3. Old Comment
    hey love if u need to talk im always here for you
    Posted 02-08-2011 at 10:57 PM by peaceandloveforlife57 peaceandloveforlife57 is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mileyfan View Comment
    My parents also want to send me to a pyschatrist.

WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHY!??!?!
    Posted 02-09-2011 at 05:58 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline