Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > ♥ x The Spirit of Blogging x ♥
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent”

Read and Comment
Rate this Entry

Break Day 1: Just so ya know...

Submit "Break Day 1: Just so ya know..." to Digg Submit "Break Day 1: Just so ya know..." to del.icio.us Submit "Break Day 1: Just so ya know..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Break Day 1: Just so ya know..." to Google
Posted 12-19-2009 at 01:40 AM by xLittlexCMxPunkx
Updated 02-17-2010 at 03:41 PM by xLittlexCMxPunkx

^That is my new christmas themed tag I wanted to spread the holiday spirit somehow :] And its also the text in my signature, not the graphic xD

Now about my celeb crush delemia, here's the break down. I have 2 main celeb crushes which at this moment are in my avatar and signature. My only 2 reasons that I haven't had a new cm punk one up in ages is because I can't find any pictures that I like. Like some are too blurry and some can be just not good. I like crisp clear images LOL And 2, Lars is my current musician crush ;D He's HILARIOUS if you youtube lars metallica funny moments! So he's like second in command in my celeb crushes but 1 in my musician crushes

So the end of the world isn't here, its just that I haven't had time or pictures to work with on a new signature based around cm punk. besides I like how the blending turned out!

Now here's my face right now on my desk because I am dead beat tired:

Christina <3

PS: Im just gonna do the copy and paste thing for my formatting for a bit since im lazy xD might italic it for a bit but yeah

Posted in About Me!, Life!
Views 527 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments