Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > missthomas
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Monday- Quote Of The Day!

Submit "Monday- Quote Of The Day!" to Digg Submit "Monday- Quote Of The Day!" to del.icio.us Submit "Monday- Quote Of The Day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Monday- Quote Of The Day!" to Google
Posted 10-18-2010 at 05:33 PM by missthomas

Ok guys, so i have been having major computer issues..for some reason i couldnt log in to the forums or anything! Devastated!! After help, and a couple resets..im back on! ( i hope :-/ ). With that being said..its Monday!! An for those who dont remember, its Quote of The Day time! Today's quote reads..

" Don't run away from your dreams because you are afraid to succeed. Don't let people who are jealous of your talents bring you down. Bottom line: don't let anyone or anything get in the way of what you've wanted since you were little."

This goes to all those smart talented people that have been told they couldn't do what they dreamed to do. God made you unique with specific talents because thats what he planned for you. Don't ever let anyone tell you different! Love this quote and i can totally relate to it!

XOXO,
Crystal
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 662 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments