Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
~Irish Blessing
Rate this Entry

RIP Emily Panicacci

Submit "RIP Emily Panicacci" to Digg Submit "RIP Emily Panicacci" to del.icio.us Submit "RIP Emily Panicacci" to StumbleUpon Submit "RIP Emily Panicacci" to Google
Posted 10-06-2010 at 06:32 PM by Butterfly_kiss

A dear dear friend on mine took her own life this past Saturday. I just heard about it this morning. She was 15 and she was the funniest yet extremely craziest person I knew. I loved her attitude and her spirit and I still can't believe that she would have taken her own life like this. Emily, also known as Gracie, was one of the best people I knew. She was found Saturday after committing suicide. I wish you peace and happiness Em and I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop you. You will forever be in my heart and the complete shock of this news has yet to ware off. I miss you already Em. You were the first person to help me in my health class in the 6th grade at a new school. You were the person I loved to gossip with and I will never forget the da of Zoe's birthday party or sitting laughing about Skyler and Auggie. I could go on and on about all the fun times I had with you and it breaks my heart to know that over the past few months we hadn't talked much. I can't even remember the last thing I told you or the last time I saw you but your death still strikes my heart very deeply. RIP Emily. I hope you are happy now and in a better place. I miss you already.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2501 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awwwh, wow. . . *sigh*
    Posted 10-06-2010 at 06:39 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  2. Old Comment
    rip <3
  3. Old Comment
    aww. my condolenses to you and her family.
    Posted 10-06-2010 at 07:36 PM by xxlittlemonster1020xx xxlittlemonster1020xx is offline
  4. Old Comment
    That is terrible! <3 RIP x
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone.
    Posted 10-06-2010 at 09:41 PM by Butterfly_kiss Butterfly_kiss is offline