Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > mz-belle
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rating: 9 votes, 2.78 average.

UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX.

Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to Digg Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to del.icio.us Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to StumbleUpon Submit "UN FAIR TREATMENT OF DIVA CHIX." to Google
Posted 07-30-2010 at 06:06 AM by mz-belle
Updated 07-30-2010 at 06:29 AM by mz-belle (This is what they sent to my cousin!)

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE UNFAIR TREATMENT OF THIS SITE. I am giving divachix 2 days to credit every last coin to my account that I RIGHTFULLY earned or I am deleting my accout.
Not only have they put my through the ringer by saying I was a cheater and had 2 accounts BEFORE when I wanted certification and they shut MY COUSINS account down because they thought it was me.
But now they have taken away every last coin of mine and deleted my compition AND taken the coins I have given to other people away!
So I guess at one time there was a loophole in double or nothing and they thought I took advantage of it. I DIDNT !! I thought I was honestly winning!!! I didnt even know the difinition of loophole!!
This is bull it not only makes me angry because its unfair but it almost has me in tears right now because I have been so dedicated and I have done nothing but played fairly and loved this site for like idk how!

They are also smeering my name... this is the post they sent to my cousin::
The user, mz-belle, gifted you 1700 coins. Unfortunately, this user took advantage of a loophole and these coins are considered stolen. The 1700 coins have been removed from your account. As a reminder, if you are gifted a large amount of coins you should consider it suspicious and report it to staff.
Angie please give me back whats rightfully mine. I wasnt trying to cheat you...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 72548 Comments 406 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 406

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Whoa. 0.0
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 06:09 AM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  2. Old Comment
    WHOA. But actually, I MUST agree with you. Sorry Angie, and TRISHY, but you guys made MY FRIEND quit playing DivaChix. That friend was : nudruja. Remember her from DollWar? Well she loves this site, until she was being misunderstood by TRISHY and took away all her hard work. She's really, and so am I. But I joined after she recommended this website to me, so yeah. I'm really upset.

You'd better see this, trishy. Please. I'm not 'against' you or anything, but I just want to stand up for my friend who actually did NOTHING wrong.
  3. Old Comment
    probably the MOST interetsing blog that I have EVER read! o.o
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 06:20 AM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by stella-x View Comment
    WHOA. But actually, I MUST agree with you. Sorry Angie, and TRISHY, but you guys made MY FRIEND quit playing DivaChix. That friend was : nudruja. Remember her from DollWar? Well she loves this site, until she was being misunderstood by TRISHY and took away all her hard work. She's really, and so am I. But I joined after she recommended this website to me, so yeah. I'm really upset.

You'd better see this, trishy. Please. I'm not 'against' you or anything, but I just want to stand up for my friend who actually did NOTHING wrong.

Thank you Its not me trying to take advantage of the site because that would be like taking advantage of a family member.... who does that? This site has become apart of me and I have worked really had to get were I am. When I won those I was like "OMGOMGOMG mom look what I won!! ahh!!" so its not like I knew anything was wrong. the coins were there and its also not my fault the system messed up.. I just hope things get back in order. and its not my coins I was most upset about. It was the fact that they took the coins that I gave as GIFTS to nice people
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by its_angel_love View Comment
    probably the MOST interetsing blog that I have EVER read! o.o
    haha well I was angry when I wrote it and then sad when I finished writing it and now idk what to think of it all!! its so confusing! I think my ager spoke to much for me... LOL I should have worte it nice. maybe i'll fix it quick ;D
  6. Old Comment
    Yea I would do that 'caus eyou might get banned. But I do support you. That never happened to me but I do think that Angie comes off like as if she doesn't care sometimes. (Just something I experience in the Negative Feedback because I wanted to sya how unfair DOTD was!)
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 06:31 AM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  7. Old Comment
    That sucks. If I get banned she cant stop me from creating accounts to express how sad this is making me. I made a post on her site but I said that it was from my first angry feeling lol. I truly dont want to quit this site but I will if I have to...
  8. Old Comment
    Good for standing up for yourself!
    Don't let your emotions get the best of you!
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 06:35 AM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  9. Old Comment
    Yeah Haha I have been told not to let them run wild LOL. whoops. xD I should stop letting them go cray and THEN realize what I did.. well whats out there is out there. if I do get banned or this gets shut down I have the satisfaction of knowing 2 people knew what Iwas going through...
  10. Old Comment
    Hi,
    Just a question, why would she get banned if she did nothing wrong and in this blog she was just clearly upset and saying whats on her mind. I mean she's not cussing anyone out. I have gotten the feeling that it's not okay to say anything that others don't like here at DChix especially those at the top. I think that if you have something to say & you are not being rude or using swear words that others should maybe able to hear what you have to say even though not everyone may agree. I believe if someone feelings are so strong as I sense this Divias are that maybe they should at least be able to have open communication or debate about whatever it is. Sometimes people have complaints or things they want to have open for disscussion & should be able to & not fear being banned for it. Now as far as the incident I can not speak on it because I have no knowledge about it but she should at least be able to blog about it. Thats just my 2 cents for what its worth!
  11. Old Comment
    You won't be banned for this blog. I don't mind people venting their feelings as long as they are not disrespectful.

As for the coins. You knew the game was broken and you continued to play it for months and take advatange of it. If the game says "click here to collect your 200 coins" and then the next message says "thanks your 400 coins have been added to your account" then CLEARLY something is wrong with the game. Instead of reporting it, you played it over and over and over collecting almost a MILLION coins. Come on! Do you really expect us to give this back to you??? They were not earned honestly. If you go to the bank ATM and it makes a mistake and gives you too much money, you aren't allowed to keep the money because of their error. Same here. This is a business honey. We can't just let stolen merchandise float around.
  12. Old Comment
    Right, This is obviously a hard time for you as you are debating (In other words arguing) your leaving this site. But honestly, It is a WEBSITE not real life.

Like our Angie said, it is STOLEN and it ain't gonna get by unnoticed. Its a business not a free floater!
    You are being what I think is over dramatic. You can EARN the coins all over again. And again. Just report bugs in future!

By the way, what game is this????
  13. Old Comment
    Same thing happened to me, and I don't blame Mz-Belle for playing when the game wasn't working. OBVIOUSLY any person who wants free coins will take the offer. The game wasn't working. Get over it. ;D

I just can't afford my shop rent now, and my shop will be closed if I can't get out of my -197 coins rut by August 1st.

Her cousin should get her coins back, but Mz-Belle, I think, should lose a lot, unless she lost all of them already.... As for me, I guess I'll just suffer without my shop that has already been taken away once because of shop rent. I have to withdrawl from all of the auctions I am in, and have to be on here day and night in order to get some of my coins back.

Anyone wanna help out TT_TT"
    Updated 07-30-2010 at 10:29 AM by WhiteDeath
  14. Old Comment
    I don't want to be rude or anything, but you didn't really earn the coins if the game was broken. I know it seems harsh, but we have to keep the game fair and if people are getting tons and tons of coins from a broken game, that's not fair for those who didn't.

Angie may seem like to you that she doesn't care, but she has so much to deal with to keep this site running. Be grateful to her for keeping this site here for us to play! You'll be able to get money back in time and just have fun in the process. I think sometimes we forget that this IS a game and that we should be having fun with our own personal style diva, not killing ourselves to buy the latest clothes or get our rank up.
  15. Old Comment
    Angie, are the coins connected to the business money? Because it seems like you're saying she stole from the business when the coins are FAKE!

If she didn't find anything wrong or odd that she was winning a large sum of coins, that doesn't mean she was being mean and trying to get over on you. Heck, if I got a large amount of money formt he ATM, I wouldn't report it. What's the need?

Also whatever happened to her cousin, I don't think it was fair that you and Trishy banned her. I would HATE to have one of my young cousins join the site and then get banned 'cause you think it's me. I'm sure there is a way that you check to see that she and her cousin are NOT alike or are creating a scam.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 12:26 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
  16. Old Comment
    I don't want to sound rude, but maybe you should try earning the coins/moolah fairly like everyone else on Diva Chix. The staff had every right to take away the stolen currency. You clearly took advantage of the site, and are trying to act innocent. You talk about how Diva Chix is your life, well, if you really loved it so much, you would get on often, right? In that case, you should have absolutly no problem trying to earn the money back, fairly, just like the rest of the members on Diva Chix.

Now, I hope all of this has taught you a lesson.
    -Earn everything FAIRLY
    -Follow all the rules
    -Report glitches, (this is an internet game by the way, it's bound to have problems) and don't take advantage of them
    -And before you post something to make the whole world want to hate Diva Chix, ask the owner privatly first. There might be a very genuis reason behind all your issues, as you have found out by Angies earlier post.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 12:30 PM by the_fabulous_killjoys the_fabulous_killjoys is offline
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by _PeAcE_ View Comment
    I don't want to sound rude, but maybe you should try earning the coins/moolah fairly like everyone else on Diva Chix. The staff had every right to take away the stolen currency. You clearly took advantage of the site, and are trying to act innocent. You talk about how Diva Chix is your life, well, if you really loved it so much, you would get on often, right? In that case, you should have absolutly no problem trying to earn the money back, fairly, just like the rest of the members on Diva Chix.

Now, I hope all of this has taught you a lesson.
    -Earn everything FAIRLY
    -Follow all the rules
    -Report glitches, (this is an internet game by the way, it's bound to have problems) and don't take advantage of them
    -And before you post something to make the whole world want to hate Diva Chix, ask the owner privatly first. There might be a very genuis reason behind all your issues, as you have found out by Angies earlier post.

Geez! What is up with you people who ALWAYS want to stand by Angie? Don't you guys have a mind of your mind and want to sometimes think things over without having Angie think FOR YOU?! Just because she's the owner, doesn't mean that she can't do no wrong.

The girl did not hack into DivaChix. She even mentioned that she talked to the owners. SHE WAS PLAYING A GAME! It's fair to win FAKE COINS by playing a game! Sure, if she won millions of coins, I would wonder why she didn't think something was wrong? Even if she won about thousand coins in each game, there would still be something wrong!

She follows the rules! She plays fairly! Wouldn't you be hurt to find out that it was a glitch and the owners want to act mean and delete your cousins account and almost ban you?! THAT SEEMS UNFAIR!
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 12:37 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
    Updated 07-30-2010 at 01:32 PM by its_angel_love
  18. Old Comment
    Also, I want to say this to mz-belle: Don't expect them to give you back your coins within two days.

1. Reason, they stand by the thought that you cheated and the people who disagree with it and think you cheated, DEF won't give you back your coins!

2. If they deleted your cousins account and after reading your blog and comments included, they will probably at some point delete you also.

But stand with you believe in and even if you don't recieve your coins within 2 days, do what you said you would do. However, one less account deleted isn't really their problem they have over 80,000+ members who love the site. So they probably won't be sorry or sad to see you leave. I would hate to see you leave over something so small as this, but does not mean I am just going to forget about what you and your cousin went through.

Even if you ARE trying act innocent and come off as the victim, you're doing a good job. Even though I root for the underdogs, I would still find something wrong with your blog. Just because they are the owners does not mean that EVERY situated can be dealt with the "Ban" button.
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 12:46 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline
    Updated 07-30-2010 at 01:33 PM by its_angel_love
  19. Old Comment
    Pipe down you lot. Especially you its_angel_love. You are desperate you get your point across but no need to be loud and brash! And to be perfectly honest, it's not anything to do with us- only the owners and victims.

Calling people horrible and mean for being fair and keeping order in Divachix is actually two faced. You were obviously having a good time on Divachix before this palava happened.

If you dont like DC then don't come on here just dont **** it off like dirt. PLEASE!

xxxxxxx
  20. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by EvilDreamz View Comment
    Pipe down you lot. Especially you its_angel_love. You are desperate you get your point across but no need to be loud and brash! And to be perfectly honest, it's not anything to do with us- only the owners and victims.

Calling people horrible and mean for being fair and keeping order in Divachix is actually two faced. You were obviously having a good time on Divachix before this palava happened.

If you dont like DC then don't come on here just dont **** it off like dirt. PLEASE!

xxxxxxx
    Who are you talking to in this case? If you're talking to me, I am not being rude or loud! I am speaking my mind just like you are. I could call you rude for your post but who am I to try change your opinion?!
    Posted 07-30-2010 at 01:31 PM by its_angel_love its_angel_love is offline