Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lembowitz
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Zefira, Jessica, and July.

Submit "Zefira, Jessica, and July." to Digg Submit "Zefira, Jessica, and July." to del.icio.us Submit "Zefira, Jessica, and July." to StumbleUpon Submit "Zefira, Jessica, and July." to Google
Posted 11-01-2018 at 10:21 PM by lembowitz

SoooOOooo my new body is now officially out, wanted it fantasy themed as there's a shortage of fantasy bodies on here compared to the regular ones. Made clothes and accessories and hair and faces and props to go with it too, I hope you all love Zefira, I'm super proud of her!!!

And to add to that, two more collections are in my store too; one for the Jessica body by jacroc1999, which was fun to make and it's very glam and has hair (!!!) and the other is a smaller but very nice collection for July, the Comeback collection!

I hope y'all enjoy the new stuff in my store, I won't be making blog posts about future collections as I don't want to make promises that I will break half the time. If I put a new collection out, I'll let you all know about it once it's uploaded into my store!

Here are Zefira, Singer (Jessica), and Comeback (July). Love y'all xoxo
-Sasha.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 54 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Love love your new pose! I can't wait to see what kind of clothes you make for her, i can see her being a huntress or a beautiful Greek maiden
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nixiefae View Comment
    Love love your new pose! I can't wait to see what kind of clothes you make for her, i can see her being a huntress or a beautiful Greek maiden
    Funnily enough Greek is what I'm working on right now for her xD