Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > 22 & going
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Enjoy!
Rate this Entry

DC forever

Submit "DC forever" to Digg Submit "DC forever" to del.icio.us Submit "DC forever" to StumbleUpon Submit "DC forever" to Google
Posted 05-31-2018 at 03:25 PM by muchlove

hi everyone :] nostalgia. that's exactly what i'm feeling as i type this. i'm so excited to be typing this today. bare with me because this might get lengthy. currently, i'm still in the process of getting over my shock and amazement when i looked through Pulse for the first time
i'm like dangggg this is insane. everything has changed since 4 years ago when i could really remember being active. PULSE looks fantastic. i'm in love with the layout, color scheme, set up, etc., everything honestly. it's so refreshing and mind blowing to see how far Pulse has come.. and honestly DivaChix itself.

more than anything, i'm overjoyed to be back on today in 2018. DC gives me certain feelings i've been missing and honestly, i had no clue i was missing these feelings. the excitement is still there when i do anything on this site. battling, visiting the forums, etc.

being able to type this today makes me relish. i'm just in awe with the progression of this site. i know i have always been satisfied and perfectly happy with DC, but apparently it just gets better. you guys, everyone on this site, you guys rock. hands down! just because we all understand how DC can be amazing for us.

i've also made amazing friendships from this site and cherish each memory made. i hope i can make some more honestly the thing with DC that i'm trying to really showcase is that it's the site to be on honestly lol and that's real.

DC forever because it's my place. my spot. where i see real people with amazing skills and knowledge! because i see and witness so many types of people.. and each one of you are all unique. different personalities.. and we just all come together to enjoy this place.

DC FOREVER!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 295 Comments 3 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is so cute aw! <3
  2. Old Comment
    awe thank you my friend
  3. Old Comment
    Ahw so cute! We are glad you like Pulse too!
    Any suggestions let us know of course! <3