Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > swish
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

*Bloop*

Submit "*Bloop*" to Digg Submit "*Bloop*" to del.icio.us Submit "*Bloop*" to StumbleUpon Submit "*Bloop*" to Google
Posted 05-29-2018 at 10:38 AM by swish

Apparently, I'm too wordy for my album. Hahaha!
Anyway, as some of you may have noticed, my in-game album has taken on a different life. Is it corny? Possibly. Goofy? At times. Entertaining? To me anyway. But...its all me. I'm corny, goofy and can be quite entertaining when I want to be. Poise, grace and elegance, I can pull that off as well. But...goofy/corny is my wheelhouse. All of that can be found in my album.

So...Divamour starts soon and I applied. I was ACCEPTED! I've been over here fangirling over the judges ( auntypat, mata hari and griffysgirl!) Omg!
I've also been looking at past contests and the work is...AMAZING! I don't know what I've gotten myself into this time but, as Bette Davis put it All About Eve, "Fasten your seatbelt. It's going to be a bumpy night". (Dramatic exit up the spiral staircase) . I keep telling myself to sit down, shut up and hold on tight. If you can hold on, let go and scream like crazy. But don't you ever give up!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 150 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments