Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lilac & gooseberries
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

TWE: Shop Updates

Submit "TWE: Shop Updates" to Digg Submit "TWE: Shop Updates" to del.icio.us Submit "TWE: Shop Updates" to StumbleUpon Submit "TWE: Shop Updates" to Google
Posted 04-15-2018 at 06:41 PM by thewanderlust

Tuesday March 3rd 2015

I didn't want to keep spamming the Restock Your Shop Thread so I decided to compile all The Wanderer's Emporium's shop updates this past week into this blog post!

Most of you know I had been releasing daily new collections for my Roza pose this past week (with a few technical hiccups here and there LOL). Below are the preview pictures I've been sending to my shop subscribers <3

DAY 1

The Main Collection

Add-ons

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

Aaaand there you have it! It was a lot of fun creating and compiling the above collections and I hope you enjoy them! They are all ready and uploaded at The Wanderer's Emporium.

Stay tuned for more shop updates in the near future! Subscribe to get shop alerts, I may not always post in the forums about new items.
I am currently aiming to reach 15,000 sales, and I will prepare a special surprise for y'all if it happens <333

Much love,
Christa
Views 275 Comments 5 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    everything looks amazing, christa!!! i'm a big fan of all the street style stuff
  2. Old Comment
    Love everything you make as usual! Gotta say my favorite was the last collection! Really like how you made clothing for different styles! Looking forward to what else you have in store for the community! I still have to finish shopping and dressing up!
  3. Old Comment
    Omg everything looks so amazing!!!
  4. Old Comment
    I just can't even with these shop releases girl!!!
    GREAT JOB CHRISTA!!!!
    My oh my how you've made my dreams come true by returning and then releasing and creating so much for us!!!!!
  5. Old Comment
    Gorgeous collection . xxx