Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Onyx Knyte * Shop Noir~
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Things about me, my shop, and my website FashionVixens.Net plus entries about fashion, costuming, and stage dressing.
Rate this Entry

Want Free Promotion - Read Here

Submit "Want Free Promotion - Read Here" to Digg Submit "Want Free Promotion - Read Here" to del.icio.us Submit "Want Free Promotion - Read Here" to StumbleUpon Submit "Want Free Promotion - Read Here" to Google
Posted 03-28-2018 at 03:58 PM by onyxknyte

If you have an online business (art, crafts, t-shirts, or a site like this DivaChix) or a brick and mortar biz in your home town, this should interest you.

We are approximatly 1 week away from launching our new learning site. In case you have not heard about it yet, we are seeking educators, influencers, and learners alike, for a free learning website. Marcy and I have been working behind the scenes getting things ready, and an introduction to my first course “How To Start A Consignment Business” is available in the public forums now.

I HAVE AN OFFER FOR THE FIRST 2 PEOPLE THAT RESPOND WITH THEIR INFO!!

Read on…

We are launching a brand new teaching website at the beginning of April! We currently have ad space for sale on the site for pre-launch…

I am offering the first 2 people who post below with their business links, and a small logo pic to go with it a FREEBIE spot… ( You can read the specs here .. https://www.creativedigidiva.net/portal?pid=4 )

NO SIDE BANNERS PLEASE – Top and Bottom Only
You will get placed on the front page (portal) for at least a month. The ads and that page also automatically display on several others on the site.
Those who miss being the first 2, can purchase ads at our introductory prices, the info is on the same page I linked.

GO!

Note:

We reserve the right to reject any ads which incorporate spam, hate, violence, and any other thing we feel inappropriate for our website. Please, legitimate online or brick and mortar businesses only!
Views 386 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments