Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lembowitz
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

aaaaaND A life update :)

Submit "aaaaaND A life update :)" to Digg Submit "aaaaaND A life update :)" to del.icio.us Submit "aaaaaND A life update :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "aaaaaND A life update :)" to Google
Posted 03-14-2018 at 10:44 PM by lembowitz
Updated 03-14-2018 at 10:52 PM by lembowitz

I haven't done a life update in a while and the last one was ****ing tragic, sorry to swear :v

So I have been dating Matt, I met him at my works Christmas party on the 21st December but I had only ran past him twice at work while he was at the spa reception because I was always in a rush and nearly late those times haha So obviously I hadn't gotten the chance to speak to him properly, ever, until the Christmas do.

Me and a girl from reception are close friends and he wasn't particularly keen on coming out for drinks after the dinner at the hotel we work at, but eventually we convinced him

I was, well, pretty much sticking by him the entire night, I couldn't stop talking to him, we took photos together, and I remember taking a photo with him for Instagram, then realizing it was a video, then recording myself kissing him on the cheek

Long story short, we walked all the way back to the hotel where his car was parked, and he dropped me off home (I was still living with my ex at the time), and I kissed him twice, and we had so much fun in the car because I could play my music (and trust me when I say, nobody ever lets me play my music, so I was veeery excited as you can imagine).

A couple of days later I moved back to my parents house which was nearly a city away.

A few days later I finished work early for the first time in a while, and its was 6:30 pm, and I called him and said (pretty bravely, I admit) 'Last chance, come to the hotel right now, we'll go to the cocktail bar down the street, I'm paying. You have 10 minutes'. He was there in just under 10 minutes and we went for a couple of cocktails, and it was honestly so much fun. Like, we just sat and talked for hours and everytime I thought 'okay, I need to get the train home now' in the back of my head I was like nope, nope, stay longer. So I did. He paid for the second and third round of drinks and then he walked me to the train station, but we didn't kiss goodbye because it was a little awkward but, we admitted later we both wanted to do it lmao.

So, we then spent new years together at my best friends flat with her bf at the time. I got the wrong address so we were in the lift at 23:59 and I looked at my phone and thought 'Oh shit, new years kiss' and I swear to God, he read my mind and spun me around and kissed me. Literally could've married him right then and there. Anyway,,!

So we had a reeeeeeally good night, if you know what I mean, and erm... well I know some of you will think I'm crazy for doing this only the third time meeting him (and especially since me and my ex split just at the end of November/beginning of December) but, okay so basically we admitted that we loved each other. I genuinely had tears in my eyes and I was looking down at him and he told me to say it, and I was like say what??? But yet again, he was reading my mind (he does this a lot truuuuust me ), he said he feels the same way and then I said... I love you.

We've been dating ever since, and all of our feelings are mutual (despite saying we love each other, both of us had recently been in long term relationships but didn't expect, like, this thing to happen but it did, so we agreed from the start to take it slow). My parents love him, and his family really like me too which is good. His mum is the biggest sweetheart ever and whenever I'm at his place me and her joke about him together, and let me tell you that definitely makes women bond He also helped me when I needed to get my stuff from my ex's house to my new house share, which was twice, and tbh my ex was a bit uneasy the first time but, the second time, I could see that he sensed that I was really genuinely happy and he was super nice to me, which tbh I'm really glad for.

Before the spa shut in our hotel due to money and business issues he would come to the restaurant upstairs where I work and see me and I felt like I was on top of the world (and tbh I still do but my job is draining me to a point I'm starting to hate it, which sucks).

He may be starting a job soon in another city which will take him two hours to drive to every work day he'd have, so..... realistically, he'd have to move there after a short while (so a few months basically) because even though they're going to be paying his fuel money back, it's still long drives.
And erm, well, I joked about it at first but then we talked properly about it and... we'd move there together. I know now y'all are thinking 'bitch wtf it's only been two and a half months since you've been dating' but, I want a change anyway, I'm sick of this city I live in now, and I'd move in with him because I genuinely want to (unlike with my ex, I moved in with him because I wanted to get away from my parents and their problems, more than anything else, which isn't the best reason to move out as I had only just turned 18 too).

Anyway, yeah, lmao, that's what's been happening. My job, to keep it short, is draining me like I said, and I never stay in jobs for long for that exact reason, and I've been working here for nearly half a year and it's starting to set it and I'm feeling a little depressed these past few weeks. But that's really the only negative in my life right now, which is good. I'm also on track with my debts which is a huge relief

What I love about Matt is how he's the complete opposite of me. I always liked brunette guys with brown hair, who were like, artsy or 'alternative' in some way, who were fiery and energetic but, Matt is the calm to my storm. And he's the complete opposite of what I normally go for in looks, since he has blonde hair and blue eyes. Luckily he's wayy taller than me and still is taller than me when I wear heels which is a huge bonus because, ladies, if you're a tall woman and you love to wear heels too, it's hard to find a man tall enough for either heels or no heels
He's never angry, he has a few sports as hobbies (he made me gain interest in football, ufc, and mma, which would have never happened if it weren't for him ), and he's so sweet it's unbelievable. He's one of those guys, like... you know when you hear a guy be like 'I'm such a nice guy but girls never want me in the end'? Those guys are actually assholes lmao but they don't realize it or don't want to admit it. He doesn't have to say he's the nicest guy ever, he.. just, is He makes me feel so calm and relaxed which is exactly what I need because I'm easily irritated or sometimes unnecessarily loud or annoying lmao

Phew, Jesus, okay. I'm done. Also I constantly smile now because of him and I love that feeling and I love him. Life is looking up and I hope it can only get better from here.

Right. Life update done. No judgements please, just positivity <3

xoxo, Sasha.

edit;; OH OH oh and I forgot to mention, I'm actually keeping my room clean wayyyy more often than I thought I would, and I'm cooking more too, and he loves my cooking which makes me so happy and he makes me breakfast in bed when I'm at his place. I literally feel all warm and fuzzy thinking about it lmao what is wrongggg with me xD
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 243 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awwwh!!! So happy to hear that you're doing well & have met someone who seems to check all the boxes. Just remember, the faster you fall, the harder it hurts when you land. It is early, and although you have used the "L" word, just try your very best to remember your a strong, independent woman who don't need no man! Lol but anyway, what a great update!! Too many people only post about negatives. I wish nothing but the best for you!!! (: Good luck!! & don't work too hard