Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lembowitz
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Lana Preview.

Submit "Lana Preview." to Digg Submit "Lana Preview." to del.icio.us Submit "Lana Preview." to StumbleUpon Submit "Lana Preview." to Google
Posted 03-14-2018 at 10:06 PM by lembowitz

I've been doing GOC's for the last two days for myself for next week, so I needed a little break from that and went onto boohoo.com to have a look at what they have on sale, and I fell in love with some velvet pants I saw! So I decided I definitely needed to make them for Lana haha

I won't be uploading these yet as this is going to be a whole set so, I'm very excited to work on this all day Thursday (as I'm unfortunately working all weekend and won't have the time then ).
I'm not sure on what kind of shoes I'll be doing for this but the main contenders are strappy heels, but I'm unsure whether it'll be with an open toe or not, hmm... I'll definitely be doing a briefcase with a slight texture to it, and wooden texture jewellery for sure.
For the top it'll most likely be a basic shirt, maybe with a knot (seeing as it's getting warmer haha ) or just normal and buttoned down slightly.
I'll update y'all when it's finished and send out an alert for my shop fans (if you aren't a fan yet..... what the hell are you doing?? ).

Love y'all!

xoxo, Sasha.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 198 Comments 0 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments