Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > lacetasy
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

My Dream

Submit "My Dream" to Digg Submit "My Dream" to del.icio.us Submit "My Dream" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Dream" to Google
Posted 10-31-2016 at 06:32 AM by lacetasy

My Dreams
LACI HAWANCHAK·MONDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2016
To all my loved ones still here on earth, I wish i could share my dreams with you. Not just the story, but the feelings and connections i believe that come with them.

Last night i dreamt, my brothers and our families all moved into our childhood home in Bristow Ia, And Dad was there. Even though we were all grown, we played at the park across the street as if we were little again. Dad took us for a ride in his truck. He told us all how proud of he was. I could feel his love, i could see it in his eyes and his voice. I hugged him, I snuggled into the collar oh shirt, I could feel him kiss my head, i could smell his shirt and feel his heart beat. And i woke up, i was hugging my pillow and it smelled just like him. I could hear the rascall flatts song “ And i wont let go” playing in my head.

My daddy.... Still watching out for me, Always showing me he still loves me and is around. Every beautiful sunrise i see, i know is him. And when the sun peeking out from the clouds and hits my face, I know its him. I got attacked by 4 lady bugs yesturday, hmmmm. I know its you old man! I am so thankful that God gave me to you and mom, and that you are my parents. That forever to infinity and back our souls will be connected! I miss you so much daddy, my heart, my mind, and my soul. with my whole being!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1356 Comments 1 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Awwww that was so sweet!!!! Sorry for your loss!!! It's nice that you know that he is still watching over you!!!!!