Diva Chix Forums  

Go Back   Diva Chix Forums > Blogs > Fairy's Thoughts
Blogs FAQ Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read Experience

Rate this Entry

Mac Lipstick Collection♥

Submit "Mac Lipstick Collection♥" to Digg Submit "Mac Lipstick Collection♥" to del.icio.us Submit "Mac Lipstick Collection♥" to StumbleUpon Submit "Mac Lipstick Collection♥" to Google
Posted 02-07-2014 at 10:17 AM by fairysofia

Me and my older sister are huge makeup fans<3 Once we got our first Mac lipstick (Cream Cup) we decided we would love to start collecting them cause we loved the textures, the colors and the fact we would have a collection of something more high end Most of times we try to buy them on sales Everytime we have some extra money we start planning which we should get!
So this is what we've been up to the past couple years (it's not a huge collection) but we love them!

They are 15 in total and here are the colors:

- Riri Woo is a rich red from the collection Riri Loves Mac. It has a ''Matte'' finish and the most beautiful package in the world!!
- Vegas Volt is a corgeous coral color, very rich and it gives lots of color to the lips! It belongs to the ''amplified'' finish.
- Costa Chic is a ''frost'' finish coral lipstick! It's more glossy than vegas volt so it gives less color to the lips!
- Fashion City belongs to the ''sheen supreme'' finish lipsticks. It has a beautiful coraly color but it's really glossy so it has the least color from all three coraly lipsticks!
- Snob is a wonderful bubblegum pink ''satin'' finish lipstick. It's really pigmented so it gives lots of color to the lips!!
- Cream cup is a glossy baby pink with a bit of shimmer in it. It belongs to the ''creamsheen'' finish lipsticks
- Angel is really similar to cream cup but is belongs to the ''frost'' finish lipsticks and it has a more bluish undertone so if you are pale it's great for you.
- Viva Glam Nicki is a beautiful Barbie pink from Nicki Minaj's collection. It has a ''satin finish''. It gives lots of color!!
- Talking about Barbie pinks impassioned is also a great choice. It's a little more fuchia than Viva Nicki and it has an ''amplified'' finish. It gives a lot of color
- Entering the nude world, japanese maple is a great ''creamsheen'' finish lipstick. It gives you a beautiful glossy nude color with some sparkle.
- Creme d' nude is also a ''creamsheen'' nude lipstick with some sparkle, it just has a more cold undertone.
- Myth for me is the nude of the nudes A beautiful ''satin'' finish nude lipstick, with no sparkle in it. The perfect companion for a smoky eye! It's more pigmented that the previous 2!!
- Rebel♥ a gorgeous plum-purple coloured ''satin'' finish lipstick!! Very pigmented, gives a looot of color
- Dark side!! a beauuutiful really dark vampy-red-plum coloured ''amplified'' finish lipstick. It's very pigmented, gives a lot of color! Perfect to match with a really neutral eyemakeup and some pink blusher!
- Last but not least, the last addition to my collection. Velvet teddy! A gorgeous brownie-nude ''matte'' finish lipstick. Gives lots of color I recently wore it to a job interview, it looks so professional but youthful♥
Views 1387 Comments 2 Edit Tags
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Rebel is by far my fave MAC lipstick, even though I only have 3! Haha.

Beautiful collection and colours you have.
  2. Old Comment
    Mac Lipsticks are the god of all lipsticks. Lovely collection, I really need to add some more nudes and pinky shades to my own. Velvet Teddy looks beautiful <3