06-15-2011 until 02-07-2106
Diva Chix Rules
- Familiarize yourself with the Terms Of Service.
- You are only allowed to have ONE account per member. If you are banned from Diva Chix, you are not allowed to make a new account. That one will just be banned as well.
- You are not allowed to bully, defame, distress, abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten members. This includes via guestbooks, messaging, private messages, forums, your own profile or any other method.
- You are not allowed to ask for someone else's password, or give your password to anyone else. Protect your password as you would on any site. Diva Chix is not responsible for any damage to your account due to lost, stolen or shared passwords.
- We strongly advise against all trading and/or begging and do not support the Gift feature being used in this manner. You are setting yourself up to potentially be scammed. If you fall victim to any sort of partnership/trading gone wrong, you are solely responsible - it will not be our responsibility and your stats/clothing will not be restored.
- Do not partake in any scam activity such as sites offering free stats for Diva Chix. They are just after your password and account. You are responsible for your account at all times, if you become victim of one of these scams, we will not rectify the problem.
- Advertising threads, shops, debates, cliques or anything else outside of member services or allocated places on the forum is considered spam and is not allowed.
- Please type in English - the moderators need to be able to understand exactly what you are saying.
- Do not spam the site. For those of you who do not know what spam is please read the following points:
- Typing gibberish that makes no sense.
- Constantly repeating messages.
- Constantly repeating links.
- Chain letters that contain false information are prohibited. You are not allowed to post these anywhere on the site or forum.
- “I am leaving Diva Chix” threads are not allowed. This is because they are spam, and generally only for attention-seeking. If you are leaving DC, you may post that information on your profile.
- Please respect the staff at all times. Insubordination will not be tolerated. If you have a problem with any given staff member please speak to their superior.
- You are not allowed to imitate staff for any reason.
- Please do not 'mini mod', this includes pretending to be a mod and enforcing rules.
- For your own safety, please do not give out your last name, address, telephone number, school name, or any other personally identifiable information. Diva Chix will not be held accountable.
- Strictly no links to inappropriate websites are allowed such as sites containing sexual, crude content/illegal activity.
- Do not post any illegal content - such as, underage drinking, doing drugs, theft, etc.
Graphics & CYO
- Graphic or obscene sexual talk is prohibited. It is inappropriate and is not allowed here.
- No sexual-related material of any sort (text, pics, music, etc)
You are not allowed to:
- Do not claim other members’ CYO creations, edit and/or upload and sell them as your own.
- Do not claim other members’ graphics as your own or use without crediting the creator (unless it is already tagged).
- Post info about a current event you are in. This includes posting your opponent's name, a description of the opponent doll, or the score of the event.
- Ask people to specifically vote on your events.
- Attempt in any way to influence the outcome of an event.
- Cheat in anyway possible to win an event.
- Use your name/username/guild name in events involving opponents.
- Use family accounts to aid or advance you in any shape or form within the game.
- Cast more than 75% negative votes in events to influence the outcome of the result.
- Profanity is ok to use on Diva Chix, however it won't be tolerated when used against another member, speaking about another member, or towards staff. Stronger profanity (such as the f word and sexual slang) will automatically be bleeped out by our system, and must not be circumvented by typing the forbidden word in another manner.
- For the sake of appearance, refrain from posting any profanity (even masked) in thread titles.
- While it is ok to use profanity, we respectfully ask that you don't spam the site with excessive profanity just for the sake of doing so. If it looks extreme and excessive, the staff reserves the right to censor it.
Please note that each section of the forum has its own rules that you must adhere to. Check the section rules regularly,they can be found in the stickies in each section. (A sticky is a pinned thread at the top of each forum).
As the site progresses and new features are implemented, the senior management will update the rules as necessary.
Notice: This Ad only show to guest, please register now to disappear !